To all the fuckin backstabbers..

I know hu u guys are..
So DON'T HIDE!
U fuckin backstabbers jus wont stop especially you..
You have been backstabing me for 2 yrs edi..
Wen r u goin 2 stop?
U tell me bastard...
U n dose 2 bitches were talkin bout me and I knew evriting!
1 of dose bitches talk bad bout me b4 and I cn c thru her bitchy fucking eyes!
And I cnt blieve tht one of de bitches hu used to be my ex bes fren oso talk bad bout me..
WTF!!!!!
I hate u guys forever now...
I dun care how much u guys wana backstab me..
So, I'm gonna let u say all de fuckin fake things tht u said bout me...
And I'm gonna let your sliver waste by talkin bout me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden