So boring~

Gawd..its so damn freaking boring here and I'm watching Hello Baby by SNSD...
Well, its not reli tht funny as SHINee's....but the baby is really pretty and cute...its a baby boy
I have nothing to do and Im waiting for the video to buffer while blogging
I think Facebook is kinda boring to me already....all the things I do there is just too see
pictures and play games...well, uploading photos too....and commenting other peoples status..
I feel bored and I dont now why...^^
Maybe blogging is my thing...I dont really feel bored when Im blogging
But my blog is not really that popular..
Hope it gets popular someday
I might wanna type bout stories inside.....my own imaginations.... :D
Okay, now I have a topic to talk...why do people think Popteen or PopSister is lala?
I really dont get it...
I dont think they even know tht all the brands in Popteen n PopSister is seriously branded and expensive
I think the styles in there are kinda cute and pretty....
The style there is not even lala and people are even wearing it now...
I know some of the people doesnt like it cuz its lala...but I dont think so. Do u know wht lala's are?

Lala people are overdressed and dress like a goth-loli...
This is my perception of it
Popteen dont even dress like that......but there's only one model who likes these.....
Dont care about the model and I wanna show u how the models of Popteen dress




















Do u call this lala? Its not even overdressing...




















I dont know about this style but everybody has their own way of styling right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden