I've Moved On

According to all the emo posts I've posted, that was buried in the past and i've moved on without them.
Now, I have new friends, new life and new environment with my new friends :)
I feel much more happier with them and for now, I have no best friends but only had good friends with me :)
And I have a good news for you guys, I've moved on without him already!
Its been 13 months I loved him and I know its time to move on.
He also offended me on the day before I moved on.
And I feel that I don't really deserve to cry and hurt for him.
We have to let go of things which are not meant to be with us. :)
And yes, I felt much more better now :3

My quote : We have to let go of things which are not meant to be with us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden