Review on an automatic curler

Hey people! I know it's been soooooo looonnngggg since I've updated cause due to the finals, I have HEAVY loads of assignments and revisions to do and now, I'm FINALLY here to update it even though I know not all people wanna read my blog anyway.
But I don't care, I'll just continue. ^^
My review here is to show how awesome an automatic curler is but too bad, it has pros and cons itself :)
My mother has this awesome auto curler because she bought many air supplies and it was a free gift.
I decided to try it out and it's awesome so I decided to do a review on it :)
p/s: I wanted to do this review for a very long time but I don't have the freaking time to do it!

Pros

- it's convenient
- you don't have to curl it yourself as the curler will do it for you
-lasts long

Cons

- you have to take at least 3 cm of your hair
- tiresome if you have thick hair

These are the reviews I have for the curler and I use this brand of the auto hair curler which is BaByliss.

These are now the labelling of the machine :)


And yeap. I don't have to explain much as they had already said it xD
But it's really good I tell you. It lasts for two days!


The first night that I curled before going to college.


And the second night! Look at how long lasting it is!! 
I'm sure most of the saloons in the UK is starting to use it but I'm not sure about Malaysia though. :/
Alright, here comes to an end with this mini update and now, ciaoz! 
xoxo, Kimmie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting