Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

I'm now updating my blog lately due to the 'I-have-nothing-to-do-on-sem-break' mood and while having some thoughts about going where to eat this afternoon for my brunch since I didn't ate my breakfast, my sis and I went to fetch my young cousin sis back home, we decided to eat at Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe in Cheras Leisure Mall. 
I also heard that the food there ain't bad, so I decided to come here.
The one thing I don't like about this restaurant is that the employees holler to get attention from customers and some customers might feel scared/jump at the greeting and shoo customers away.
But well, I'll come again for sure because the food is good and if they improve on what I've said, that'll be good.

                           

I didn't take the upper floor because I'm so shy HAHAHA

                            

In the restaurant

                            

This teapot is quite traditional and cool the way I see it. Makes the citron tea have more taste and feel of the Korean culture. 

                             

My Chicken BBQ served with rice. I forgot... ;p It's delicious!

                                   

To my left, it's the kimchi soup ramen and my cousin sis is eating Bibimbap. The Bibimbap was delicious but my sis's ramen was just alright. 

                                    

This is their dokbukki and in english, it's called the rice cake. It's quite delicious and my sister loves it. 
All in all, everything is good. Giving this place a 9/10 due to good food and service is not bad.

Address: L2-57 & 57A,
               Level 2, Cheras Leisure Mall, 
               No.8, Jalan Manis 2, Taman Segar,
               56100 Kuala Lumpur

That's all for now, see you soon!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review