Breadfruits Cafe Review

To think that I FINALLY came back to my blog after a long hiatus of 6 months, cause my max hiatus is only 3 months. 
I've been procrastinating too cause I'm sooooo lazy after finishing all my assignments, watching so much K-dramas and animes while reading so much manga that I need to catch up too. 
All right, I'm gonna cut the crap and go straight to the point.
Found this cafe when I was on a super strict diet programme due to eating clean. 

There's a lot of cafes that don't serve healthy food, even if there is, it's hard to find.
But thank God, there's this cafe that serves healthy food.
There are two branches of this cafe called Breadfruits. It's introduced by one of my friends since I asked what are the healthy cafes that I should go.

Lot G13, Ground Floor, Podium Block,
Faber Towers, Taman Desa,
58100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: 03 7497 6915









The vibes of this cafe is very orange-y and very spacious.
Now moving on to the food, the highlight!


What I ordered was Roasted Veggies with Pan Grilled Salmon.
This dish contains huge mushroom buttons, beet and salad underneath while on the top it has pan grilled salmon with lemon juice dressing.
This dish is very healthy indeed and I don't feel guilty.
It has many proteins and fibre under this dish.
Priced at RM 26.80


From top left to right:

Mushroom Spring Salad with Sausage
The taste of it is quite good but I have to say, the sausage is a little too few and the mushrooms are too much. It's served with bread and butter.
Priced at RM 22.80.

Wholesome Spanish Baked Egg
This dish is good.
Very flavourful and I may want to eat this the next time I come here.
It's served with bread.
Priced at RM 20.80


The drink that me and my friends drank was their signature Hot Wild Honey Latte.
I didn't know that honey and latte would go so good together.
Totally fills in your tummy if you feel like your tummy is missing something.
Priced at RM 11.50.
They should at least charge this for at least RM 10.50 cause the cup is small but oh well...since the food is good, I won't complain much.

My ratings on this restaurant: 7.5/10.
Service isn't bad, food is good, very healthy.
I'll come here again for any guilt free meals or even a small catch up.

Stay tuned, love,
Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting