Summing Up 2013.

Hey people!
I know that I've been very dead in my blog because I'm always busy/lazy to update.
Okay, so here I go blabbering. xD
2013 has been a great year and lots of ups and down has been going on but what stays in 2013, stays in 2013 as 2014 is a new year to build more moments, memories and etc.
In 2013, I can say that I had met many new people and made many friends in college but there are also some parts where I get to see who appreciates me as a friend and also get to see people who are not worth for.
Forgiving and forgetting. The first time that my friendship faded and knowing that there are no reasons for our friendship to end. Seeing so many people with different patterns of personality and you even get to see which is a good or a friend who doesn't suit you at all.
Working hard for each semester and never giving up. Show to others that you can also do it even though its hard and don't let them look down on you!
I can also say that this is my first time seeing my classmates in college being united as one because during high school, I never had these experiences as we all have our own cliques.
I really appreciated those moments and never forget as I passed 2013 quite happily even though there's pain and things that I don't wanna remember.
Thank you for G7 being the best class in Foundation In Arts Mass Comm 2013 as you made my day passed happily and to my girls who supported me in the end of sem 1. :)



My girls who supported me :) 

2013 is also a year where I see so many people getting all coupled up in college and I'm quite sensitive to it cause it makes me wanna date but I dont wanna date at the same time.
I learned many lessons in 2013 and also to appreciate my family more because without them, I can't survive. because they'll always have my back and support me.
So cheers to a good 2014 that lies ahead of you!
Happy New Years AGAIN! :)
Love, Kimmie
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting