Being Adventurous in Empire Damansara

This is my first time exploring so much in an area with my friends and a 3rd outfit post.
Much pics will be spammed.


This is how you go for a classy look!
Pair your maroon maxi skirt with a white collared top/bf t-shirt and high heels and you're ready to go!
Bag from Longchamp
Maxi skirt from Taobao 

I'm really impressed with the quality of my maxi skirt from Taobao because it's so good and quite cheap!

All photography credits goes to Shannon Ng, my friend in Advertising class <3 p="">
All photos have #nofilter


Should I be a model? XD #justsaying





This masterpiece is called 'Recall'.
The artist collected used toys to actually create this piece so that we'll remember the nostalgia of having these toys back when we used to play them when we're kids.


This picture here just felt like I'm travelling.

This is all for now!
xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting