My 20th Birthday.

This year my 20th birthday is a busy one because I have lots of assignments that includes an interview with Wakai Malaysia's Branch Manager!
Thank you for the kind hospitality, Mr Gene!


RM 30 coupons yay!


My #ootd that day!

Top: TagFive insta shop
Midi Skirt from Sungei Wang
Necklace from a bazaar
Shoes are from my mum


The most surprising thing is that the next day which is 8th of May, my friends gave me an unexpected surprise again which is I'm like 'omg, kena tipu again xD' but I'm so happy for all of the people who came and I'm blessed to have friends like these.


A big thanks to this babe of mine who gave me a surprise. A first surprise from her instead. I love you!

That's it for now! 
Stay tuned! 
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting