Troika Sky Dining, Strato

I can't believe I've never even updated about this awesome fine dining restaurant!
So it's time to update about its awesomeness! 

Address: Level 23a, Tower B, The Troika, 19 Persiaran KLCC 50450 Kuala Lumpur


Or just log onto their website: http://www.troikaskydining.com/

I came here twice for my lil bro's birthday last year and for my birthday this year. 
My sister's the one who recommended this place for us as actually I wanted to go to Helipad, KL but it's too expensive and also it was raining on my birthday xD

So during my lil bro's birthday last year, we ordered a full course meal.
The service was good and the ambience is great!








Bread with olive oil and vinegar.


This is damn good! But I forgot what the names are called.




All of the above are all starters.


idk why is this even blurry :( their seafood pasta



All of the three above are their main dishes



All the panacotta's are desserts for that day.

Onto my birthday dinner~~


The starter is are scallops with beans, the main dishes are the pizza and the squid pasta!
The squid pasta is just so good! Priced at RM 55


Actually, the pasta that we ordered is lamb but the waitress got it wrong for us -.-


Their Salmon risotto!
It smells a little off but it's good nonetheless.


And.....my birthday cake!
Chocolate cheese mousse cake!
It's delicious!!

Oh well, I really enjoyed my birthday party and it's unforgettable.
Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia
All photos are taken with iPhone 5C.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting