Run Devil Run!!!

I totally love dis song..and I know ppl outside lov dis song too!
Dey r dam frikin hot man!
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Black soshi!
Dis is de album cover..I think its Yoona..so hawt!
Dis song is actualli by Kesha but Kesha doesnt like it cuz she say its nt her..so SM Entertainment bought wit a high price...Now, SNSD is de real one..


I frikin lov deir costumes...especially Sunny's one..but I dont like her...



I love dem man...haha..mayb gona upload Jessica's photo...but rmb..I dun like her..I jus like her a little tiny tiny tiny bit onli...


I'm crazy 4 dem rite now! I love Run Devil Run! The Run Devil Run by Ke$ha is nt tht bad oso but les comon sense sumhow....Love dem!
Tae Yeon
Tiffany
Yuri
Seo Hyun
Hyeo Yeon
Soo Young
Yoona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting