All The Sad Things..I just discovered

I just discovered tht a lot of sad stuff had gone thru me 2day..
I jus discovered dis stuff tht someone had been doin sth 2 my blog...
I jus discovered tht I had done so mani things...but no one will understand n know..
I wana break my conection wit her for I hated her all dis time. She scolded me today. My band my busines. Its none of yor fucking busines. U wana help yor fren go n help. I wont care and u hav neva been on my side b4. But its my band and I know hw 2 handle it..
I jus discovered tht I cnt control my tears frm fallin...
I jus discovered tht the world is nt fair...
I jus discovered tht I m 2 gulible..I shouldnt hav trusted de people hu I m nt close wit..
I jus discovered tht people always do sth 4 money and nt for feelings...
Why m I like dis? Cn anibodi tel me?
I dont think anibodi cn help or telin me edi..
Its useles..
Im a failure..............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting