April Fools Day

My april fools day quite sad..
De 1st time...
Btw, lets talk about the bad 1...
Ytd, me n her sit 2gether in eng period den ler....she ask me '' if i dun wan b fren wit her den how? ''
Den I say leh '' I dun wan b fren wit u oso...''
Den ytd april fool ma so I tot she joking, after 4 a few mins, I go n ask her, '' U reli dun wan fren me? ''
She reli neva talk 2 me..
My heart damn sad..
We neva fught b4 n I duno y she angri..
To make things beter I go n sat sry 2 her..
But wen she forgive me, her forgiveness isnt sincere...
I'm letting her calm down now....hope she wil forgive me in a most sincere way...
I was emo in clas after she neva talk to me....I was listening to emo songs..
Wen I was listening to de songs, Marcus , Yong Zheng n Justin were playing laughinhg jokes wit me in it..I heard it but I dun care...
Den wen dey come, I cried silently...Sudenly dis fucking Justin said '' Stop bein fuckin sensitive!!! ''
I wasnt even crying bout tht...y he wana scold me like dis...
I ran to de toilet...den lunch time...
This is de funny part guys...
Ju Hyeon give me eat oreo den I long time neva eat..eat lo..
After tht, wen it was in my mouth...I felt sth was weird...
Den Zan Hao( I think ) said '' Poh Kim, its oreo wit colgate. ''
I went n vomit out de whole thing n throw it 2 de dustbin...
Some of de dirty remainders on my hand, I wipe on Marcus shirt...ahahahaha...
I went to the water pipe near de office....wash my mouth hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting