IU Night

Heyyy!~
Sorry for not updating for a while.
I kinda forgot.
Hahahahahahaha.
The theme this year is Hollywood, Lights, Camera and Action.
My IU Night went well and it was shoooooo great!
Some of my old friends came and I was so damnn gladd!
It was kinda boring though when they showed all the new trailers and hot online games.
I dont know what the online games are related to Hollywood.
Some of the performances were awesome and what I love most is the FASHION SHOW!
I'll take some photos from Facebook to let you guys see it cause I'm lazy to take the pictures myself :D





















Eminem & Rihanna





















Elvis Presley





















Tinkerbell





















Batman & Spiderman

p/s: This is the 1st time theyre having little kiddies on catwalk





















Marilyn Monroe



























































































































Black Swan
















Avatar!























Twilight

p/s: Jacob cant be seen!






















Cute Harry Potter






















Dexter's Laboratory





















Michael Jackson





















Lady Gaga!






















She look like Katy Perry, dont she?






















Our school's Justin Bieber! Hawwt!






















James Bond!





















Mickey and Minnie Mouse





















Charlie Chaplin :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting