My Heart Hurts

My heart hurts yesterday when I'm crying.
Why when my love for him goes deep, he left me.
And I dont feel like talking to him anymore.
I didnt dream anything about him today.
I didnt dream anything, wait, I did except for stupid weird dreams I had.
I broke up with him after I asked him to give me a second chance cause I felt that he didn't liked me and blah blah blah ( those blah blah blah, I cant really say out )
For the past few days, I've been dreaming about him and I didnt know that I would miss him so much.
He doesn't like me anymore
My eyes were like..they cant open and I feel like continuing my sleep but I cant. >:(
My heart really hurts from this heart ache.
Time oh time, let me recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting