Rain, Sunny, Rain

The rain is falling heavily today :(
In the morning around 5 in the morning, its raining heavily.
Around 8-3.20, it was sunny.
In the afternoon, an hour ago, it rained heavily again.
I dont know whats with the weather these few months. :(
While the rain is pouring heavily, I ran to my bus and I fell on the first step of the bus.
My thighs hurt but its okay now.
And today, I dont even know why would I wanna think of the past when I'm with him. :)
I went to one of the places where me and him hang out
Memories are all spread out in my brain.
I smiled.
Those were the sweetest memories ever.
Anyway, I got pictures for todayyyyy!
And, my friend found an Elmo book in the library! XD
Its so rare!
And I took out a Hercules story book, its about him and Pegasus when their babies!
We took out books cause we have to do it for reference ( we're in art class anyway and there are only 8 people )












































Friends Forever























This is the picture I drew :) Cute right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting