Went Back Time

I went back time in my blog by reading my previous posts and I deleted some of them which mentions him and other useless posts I never post
When I went back time in my blog, my English improved massively and have never been using short forms of English words in my blog anymore
Last time, when I was 13, I used short forms cause its easier and I just want Malaysians to understand only
Then when I discovered I had readers from United States and other countries, I stopped with my broken English and short forms.
Time passes really fast and I felt that I have grown and changed from reading my blog.
I miss the past somehow and learnt a lot from these mistakes I made.
There are so many things I have learnt in life and I'm going to learn more in the future
:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

Long Hiatus

1 year of Adulting