Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012

I'm being fantasized and mesmerized by Louis Vuitton's Fashion Week, I'll post the Chanel one later. Right now, lets concentrate on this baby! I knew this Louis Vuitton fashion week thanks to female magazine. You can check out their website on http://www.femalemag.com.my/.
The Louis Vuitton Fashion Week is more focused on fantasy and flowers. Its very elegant and designed by the designer Marc Jacobs. I think you all know him right? If you dont, let me show you his face.


This is him. Marc Jacobs. I think he's also the designer of Marc by Marc Jacobs.
I'm sorry if I bold his name so much. :B Anyways, he's the designer of Louis Vuitton too! His latest collection was really really really awesome. If you girls have known about this, I know that you are very excited for this. Have you seen the Louis Vuitton ad?








I'm sorry if they were just these pictures cause when I wanna save em, the comp can't show me. I'm sorry! These are the fab pictures I've ever seen in the Louis Vuitton industry, I mean seriously cause most of the pictures I've seen before are unattractive and gloomy, but these are just splendid and it most attracts all teenage girls from age 16-25. I don't know whether it attracts 16 year old girls or not but I can tell you, these are perfect! Sorry for bragging so much, let me show you how they strut their stuff in the Fashion Week.



They did it in the concept of Merry-Go-Round. All the ladies there tied classic buns. Adding more elegance and princess-y looks with their dresses. Beautiful isnt it? :D Enjoy lots for the whole collection and the pictures!




And this is their collection for bags and shoes :)



Oh my god! They make me wanna buy them but the price is just so sad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!