My 19th Birthday Surprise

Its been 2 months since I updated my blog..oh my xDDD
And now I'm updating it with putting my assignments away first....later only do also not late ahahaha
Anyways, this year my 19th birthday was absolutely the best one..I can't predict the future but this is so far the best.
My friends blindfolded me with my jacket and lead me into the uni's cafeteria and I realised that my coursemates are there too. One of my best friends whom I knew from pre u to uni inserted earphones to my ears and I heard the 'Wedding Dress' song from Taeyang. I unfolded the blindfold with the help from my friends and saw a vid of me and my someone.
Well....t's a lil bit shocking and disappointed because he is in thru out the whole video while my besties aren't in there. But still, I appreciate of what they do for me heheh
And my someone suddenly appear infront of me when I turn around and handed me a pink bear. I receive two pink bears from him already heheh and we took lots of embarrassing photos but that makes our memories together more worth it :3
When its time for present giving, I feel overwhelmed and thankful for giving me such beautiful presents and of course we took a lotta photos ;)


I have lots of other photos but I'm so lazy to upload them and I'll update another post soon.
See you all soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review