20 Facts About Me That You Never Knew?

I'm just posting this for fun as well, to update my blog too since it's kinda dead
And oh wells, first post in September and also, September is welcoming us and we do hope this month treat us good right? Well, let's get started HAHAHAHAHAHA 


A selfie for this post! Hehehe 😁 thanks @roslyntan23 and @loweelynn for tagging me ☺️ here goes on 20 facts about ME. 
1. You can call me Cecilia, Kim or Poh Kim 
2. I have lots of nick names when I was a kid. Example: Poh Poh👵, Pokemon, Kim Possible 😂 
3. People will think that I’m a Japanese, Korean or Eurasian idk how 😂🇯🇵🇰🇷 
4. I love food and eating 😂
5. I get attached to people slowly because I don’t trust a person that fast 
6. I’m a shopaholic cause I love shopping! 👗🎀 
7. A red haired but as time pass, it’s more to brownish colour 👩
8. I love fashion and arts 🎨👠
9. I love @arianagrande and Chris Evans to the max 
10. I do love music especially English and Korean pop 🎧 
11. I love singing but my voice is meh 💁 12. I love reading in genres such as romance and fantasy 📖 
13. I’m a blogger (bio in profile) 
14. I love travelling but I don’t have the money 🌎 
15. Long hair is my life 💁 
16. Part time manicurist 💅 
17. I super love baby pink colour 💗 
18. A funny, lame and hyper person if you get to know me better 
19. I heart puppies and dogs…all animals except amphibians! 
20. Lastly, I love chocolates 😋🍫 

Wow…I didn’t mention any hates cause I don’t need to? Preach love not hate 😊 Peace out! ✌️ #selfie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus