Friends Forever

This year I make a lot of frenz! I was very happy when I make a lot of frens in my school cuz this year a lot of people from government school came.....I was very happy bout it!!! But then it came out disaster when I found out that 1 of my fren hated me for noting and he said that he hated me cuz of some stupid tings and being childish! Then my most trusted fren of mine also hate me cuz I was so stupid that I said hurtful tings in front of him but I said sorry to him and when I say sorry to him..he dont wanna forgive me! I hate it....These 2 friends...are very valuable to me......I had sweet memories with them.....I cried cuz I was very sad.........I cried becuz of them and I want their forgiveness......Well...things will be over soon rite?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review