Korean Bangs

I've recently got bored with my hair and I wanna try something new myself which is…


Korean bangs!!

The reason why I wanna cut Korean bangs it's because it's not your typical thick bangs and I've been wanting my hair to be like Blake Lively but it FAILED!
Because my hair is just too thick and my hair won't go the way I wanted it. So since the Blake Lively hair failed, might as well cut Korean bangs.
This bangs are mostly in Park Shin Hye and Tiffany from SNSD (but not only them). ;)
Actually, I wanted to cut SNSD Tiffany's hair for a long time but my aunt says it ain't pretty so I got sad and just didn't cut it until my sis says it's the trend now and yes it is!
So I went to become a lab rat cause I wanna try whether does it look good on me or not and finally, I love the result!
I fit this hairstyle don't I? ;) ~~~ okay I'm being narcissistic here xD

To show you more in depth proof, this is Korean bangs by pretty K-stars


Park Shin Hye


SNSD Tiffany


Gu Hye Sun

All picture credits to Google.

Warning here though: NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE SUITABLE FOR THESE BANGS.
Girls who only have large foreheads are only suitable for these bangs and it actually comes with the structure of your own face.
Normally, people with a face shape of round, heart and square are suitable for this hairstyle.
Don't look at my face shape because of the angle of my face when camwhoring and actually my face is round. So please don't be deceived by photos. 
My face shape theory might not be accurate but I hope this helps for people out there as I've looking at Korean stars who had cut this hairstyle.
If you really do wanna cut these type of bangs or any bangs, please do consult with the hairstylist in charge of your hair so that you won't regret. 
That's all for now loves.
Till next time and stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Apoorva said…
Korean wavy bangs have been seen as one of the latest hair trends as it's been gradually growing in popularity as one of the latest celebrity hair trends as well as hair trends for asian hair as an asian girl I've been looking for some inspiration. Korean wavy bangs: this hairstyle can be both sexy and fashionable! You'll need a good heat protectant and to use a curling iron first, but the end result will be super cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review