My Bloody Behaviour; A Sad Post

I had talk 2 my sis bout de prob wit me n Lee Juan...
Haiz...
I wil lose mor frens nw..
Dis post r 2 all my frens hu hated or loved me..
To my frens:

I knew tht sumtimes I'm a jerk..
I'm sori 2 Nina n Rebecca the 1st bcuz even if I folow u all, I cn hardli spend time wit u cuz u guys knw tht I folow Lee Juan sometimes n I had a feelin tht u guys r angri at me n I'm reli sry if u hav de feelin of ditched bcuz of me...
To my clas 2R, u guys r de best in my life. I duno wether did I find ani troubles 4 u guys to hate me. Sasha, u r de best fren tht I could eva had to solve probs 4 me. Jahan, for all dis time, wen I had hardships, u wil consult me all de way. THANK U! Lee Juan, thx 4 bein my bes fren 4 dis time n I knw tht u r mad at me...Suyi, Eve, Mei Yin, Bing Ling, Azira, Sharon, Alison n evribodi, thx 4 bein my fren n I would apreciate tht u guys r my fren 4eva. Sumtimes, I cn b a person hu is sensitive, perasan, crybaby, happy, sad, angri n most of all...making mistakes. I knew tht Ruhi, Hannah and Jing Ling dun wana b my fren animor cuz I misunderstood Lee Juan like dis. To Darren, Kai, Taik, Han Sin, Rachel, Pei Wen, do u know hw much I mis u guys? I mis u guys so much man. Rachel jie, u would always consult me in evri prob tht I hav. Taik, Sin n Darren, u guys wil always make me happi. Oh ya, to Suki & Pei Wen oso, thx 4 yor consult oso. U guys helped me a lot. Clarence kor, thx 4 yor help al dis time!

Dis is all I wanted 2 say..Hope evribodi in my clas or anibodi would c dis rite nw.

Comments

Raz Azira said…
poh kim, everybody makes mistakes.. but once we make mistake,we need to learn from the past and make a brand new beginning.. try not to repeat it again n thanx for being my friend too.. =) luv ya..!

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!