My W850i phone...

My W850i phone had droped into the toilet bowl 4 a few weeks ago..
TT....
I cried wen I droped it...
It happened wen I was foldin my Loreal uniform n de shirt was reli big..
So I was foldin it n sudenly, my hand went into the pocket and..
my hand just fling n de phone plopped into the toilet bowl..
I wasnt de toilet bowl tht u gus hav but since my mums toilet is kinda old fashioned so....
It went to the other side of de hole and we cnt take it..
my 4th aunt called de plumber bt it wasnt reli tht sucesful..
De plumber said tht if we berak until de tissues cme out, den he onli wil take it...
Cuz my hp was among of all those tissues wich gt stuck inside..
Dam sad man..
Haiz...
Now I gt a new hp..
I was my childhood dream hp..
It was Z610i....
Lol..
Since my uncle gave me a second hand, it costs 280...
But I no nid 2 giv money at all!
Hahaha....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!