To Pang Kei Loon

Kei Loon,
I duno wht to say 2 u but, I duno why u wana hate me for? I had so many things to say to u so..I 'll jus post it here. I heard a lot of ppl saying tht u backstabbed me. I tried nt 2 care. But I burst up tht day. Cuz I cnt take it. Its too much. Do u even think tht I like tht? Dis has no concern to my sister. I neva act cute b4. Its my personality. How bout u? Bein so angri 4 de cake 2 yrs ago? I was reli angri at tht time by saying yor fren bitches. I'm reli sori bout tht. Well, if u stil wana avenge me for tht den go ahead. I wont mind. I had so mani experiences in frenship tht I'm alredi numb bout it. Well, tht time wen I cry 2 make myself beter, a lady frm de admission came. It wasnt my fault. I dun wan her 2 tel 2 Datin Christine or both of de discipline teachers. I din even tell my parents bout it. I dun wana cause trouble for u too. U cn hate me forever. I wont mind. But I'm happi 2 hav a fren like u and dese were de words tht I reli mean it. No faking. I dun wana be a backstabber animor. I hav no time for dese and backstabbing is a bad thing. Why would I do it? Eventough I like gossips or wht-so-eva in skul, I had a limit. U gt tht? ^^. I'm reli happi tht I had a fren like u. Goodbye. I dun wana avenge u animor. I dun wana hate u animor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review