Quite dumb and dpressing

On thursday, I had tution at Mrs Anthony...
I didnt bring my pencil box..
Nvm lo..
I wana borow liquid paper tht time rite, my fren all dun hav...den at de front seat dere, my fren hav but i duno..
I go n ask Wai Jen cuz I wan 2 hav an opportunity to talk 2 him..
Den rite, I go and whipser 2 him askin wether he gt liquid paper...den he cnt hear me, den fine lo, I go and whisper even louder to him but he stil cnt hear...
I m damn shy n scared cuz I scared Mrs Anthony will scold me...
He cnt hear me....suan...I dun wan ask..
I tot my fren wil ask him for me..bt den rite, dey go and ask Li Shan....
I tot is Wai Jen wan so I veri hapi..
Den after tht, my fren told me is Li Shan wan...
I dam kek until my tears wan 2 come out..
Its quite dumb rite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!