My Chinese New Year

I was happy wen went bak to my hometown...
De 1st day wen I gt dere was fishing!
Me, my youngest uncle, ah hou, ah jiang n my bro went out fishing along wit my eldest uncle
I cnt believe tht I'm de oni girl dere...
Fishing is like dam fun but I gt no fish tht day..
We went on the othr side wen we had no fish to catch...
I got bitten by a lot of mosquitoes..hate dem...
I gt hungry and ate kuih kapek wen my 2nd uncle(mother sister husband) came..
While eating, I neva concentrate on my fish..
My eldest uncle caught it 4 me...
Its dao yu..
Dam hapi but no meaning cuz I'm nt de 1 hu caught it...
Den ler, we go other side to catch fish oso..tht time my bro, ah jiang go bak home...de 2nd uncle oso..
Ah Hou, youngest uncle and my other 2nd uncle( mums brother ) went down to de lake and caught a lot of small fish..
I neva get 2 go down cuz got kai ngan...
Sure pain if I go down..
Den on de other side, ah hou pokai and fell into de river....den wen my uncle wana pull him up, he fell in oso..
Dam funi la!
My chinese new yr went out fine until nian chu si....
Haiz..
I gt sick..
It all started in de 2nd day of cny...got stomach ache...
Haiz...den de nex day at 4am, I gt up to bed and told my mum tht I cnt tahan animor..
I went down 2 de livin room and my mum help me massage my tummy, after she massage, I quickly went to de toilet and vomit. It was awful...
I was sent to gleneagles at 8 am...TT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!