Do you believe in us?

Okay..I really wanted to say that do you believe in us?
We're your friends and why are you keeping so many secrets from us?
Do you think that we're not people who you can trust?
Okay, I'm not forcing you to believe in us but I hope that you can rest your secrets in us...we're not those kind of people who broke promises and secrets easily...
I dont know why you tell your secrets to other people that you trust more than us.....I'm not forcing you to tell your secrets to us also
I'm sorry for saying this and I dont wanna cause a fight between me n you again...
Do u believe him than us?
I'm not really close to 'him' and I dont wanna know what you guys have talked about
I also dont even know how u got so close with 'him and his gang'
Its like...omg....
I treat you like a best friend but I really want to ask you...do you treat me as 1?
I know youre a nice girl and I hope u treat me like one...ok...even I know u do.....hope u can trust me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review