Dolly Wink



Oh my god!
I wanted to get these fake lashes so badly...
Its produced by my fav model in Japan called Tsubasa Masuwaka
I love her lashes so much
I kept on craving for it but I dont have any money to buy it
Hope somebody can give me these lashes as a present for me! XD

These are the up lashes


No.1= Dolly Sweet, No.2= Sweet Girly


No.3= Natural Girly, No.4= Feminine Style

And these are the down lashes


No.5= Real Nude, No.6= Baby Cute


No.7= Vivid Pop, No.8= Pure Little

Let me show u her other cosmetics


At the 1st one, I'm not sure what it is but I'm clear about the two black n brown ribbons...they are crayon eyeliner for the eyes....at the 2nd one, the 1st one is de glue for her eyelashes and de 1 next to it its de lashes container...cute rite? I'm sorry if their not clear....so sorry.....you can see it better at this site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review