Lotsa Things In My Mind

I've been thinking too much lately. GAHHHH. HELP ME! :O
Time's been passing out so fast and I never really blog much, sorry guys!
Sorry for the least updates :/
Ever since my friends went away from me, I seem to be very lonely and oversensitive at times, I hate that feeling.
And this year, I seem to hang out with different groups and I broke my record, I change it for 3 times and this is the fourth time.
I'm hanging out with Miki, a girl who's been with me in Sri Garden since primary.
We have the same thoughts and we're the #foreveralone peeps :)
I kept changing cause I can't seem to have anything to chat with my other friends. I feel like an extra and someone disturbing their world. HAHAHAHA.
And yeah, this is my life now. No best friends sticking to me.
Its really hard when you can't rely to anyone that you can really trust.
I don't know whether the title seem to fit this po
st today, but I think I can only come up with that one.
If you guys have looked in my tweets, they're kinda emo for so many things had happened.
None of my friends look at my tweets but only for the people who had Twitter account.
And now, when I tell my problems to some of my good friends, they seem to be tired listening to them.
I feel so disappointed in them. REALLY DISAPPOINTED.
So many things have changed.
And today, in the afternoon around 2 pm, a friend of mine came in to my class.
He saw me sitting infront of the class computer watching drama and he asked me whether am I alone.
I said yeah and let me be alone in a joking way and he said that if I wanna have friends, go check out my own personality first.
I didn't know why tears bursting out after he said it.
Somehow, I don't deserve being treated this way.
He's not been wearing these shoes I'm wearing.
Well, I don't really mind it and I'm blogging while waiting for my video to load.
I'm watching Ouran High School Host Club Drama.
They came out a drama. XD
I'll put one picture of mine, since I don't want my blog to be so boring















This is for now peeps. KTHXBAII! :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!