The Boys

I'm updating bout SNSD's latest album, The Boys!
The music video for the Korean Version is already out today!
And its so amazing that SNSD had signed contracts with some entertainment in the US and they had an english version.
And I dont know why it was banned -.-
Anyways, please enjoy the pictures I put :3
And actually, I don't like some of their members, such as Jessica and sunny but I just put it for the sake of putting. :)






























Tiffany





















Jessica




















SeoHyun





















Yuri





















Sunny





















HyoYeon





















YoonA





















SooYoung





















TaeYeon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!