World Food Day

It was on 16.11.2011
Its my first time going to these kind of events where you pack food for hungry kids in Africa.
Yeap, and I didn't know so many people showed up.
No offence, it was very fun and I'm kinda proud of myself for saving so many hungry people and we ( Sri Garden peeps ) packed so many meals like..a million?
Well, they're ( the people who organized it ) aim are more than that.
Its not only Sri Garden but the schools under Taylor's like, Taylor's Lakeside and Taylor's Hartamas did join.
It hurts my heart too see that so many rice grains fell on the floor and got swept away by the maids.
Cause with that much rice grains on the floor, it can even feed more than a million. :(
I did the sealing and adding of rice grains into each pack.
I went there with my brother.
It was fun and if there's a next time, I wanna go again :D















Only pic, sorry :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!