Officially a Fashion Blog on April

Hi again!
I've been looking at a lot of fashion blogs and researches for me lately and I thought that I love fashion a lot so why not I create a fashion blog?
I've been thinking about it and its great!
I wanna share my sketches to you all and maybe send me some of your sketches too! Let the world see what you can do!
I got motivated thanks to these 2 blogs, www.flashesofstyle.blogspot.com & www.vizbasix.blogspot.com
I was wondering around with fashion in google and I found them.
Go visit their blog, its really nice and they have guides how to wear like the red carpet celebs!
I'll be renovating my blog from next week so that can categorize my lifestyle, latest news of beauty, starting my YouTube channel on April too!(hope I can really do it, I've been itching for it!)
And soon, you'll see the new face of my blog, clean cut. Be excited for it! (I think I'm the one who's excited here! xD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review