Chanel Spring Collection 2012

I'm back! After a few weeks... Hahahahaha. Anyways, I'm here to blog another one of my favorite brands, Chanel. The Spring collection this year is more to fantasy. Its super sweet, elegant and classic. Karl Lagerfeld is the designer for Chanel for many years, if you don't know who is he then...see the picture below!


He also has his own label called Fendi. I just realized that. -.- Oh well, lets proceed on Chanel, shall we? :) I was really surprised by Chanel this year, also recommended by the magazine, female. The models are dressed by pearls and pastel colours. I think this season is all about pastel colours, and elegant-like-mermaids. Thier shell bag is super unique! :3 So darn beautiful. Okay, less talking, more fascinating.


 These are their bags for this awesome spring collection!


So extraordinary ehh? Plus, their shoes! AHHHHHH! *FRENZIED*



Thats all for this post peeps! :DDDD
Bye!!!!
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!