Future Plans

I have problems with my future plans and guess what, my mum totally, superbly objected my plan in being a fashion designer.
GAHHHHH!
My mum wants me to go further my studies in Mass Communication. -.-
I didn't really liked Mass Communication. No interest. People always say go for things you like but it doesn't seem I have a choice.
They suggested me to be an interpreter instead (its actually okay for me but I really have no interest in it)
I cried for I can't even do the things I love. Seriously. Even if my designs are pretty normal for you've seen in stores, but I can tell you that I actually want my fashion line to be like H&M or Topshop but more affordable than them cause I want my brand to be affordable and known for its quality.
I even got the fashion logo figured out! :(
I know that being a fashion designer needs an amount of money and start their career late but its the thing I really wanted to do.
Any fashion designers please take notice for my blog and give some advice in what should I need to do.
I really need help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!