College life, A Mini Update #9

IT'S BEEN LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS BLOODY BLOG!
COLLEGE LIFE GOT SOOOO MANY ASSIGNMENTS AND yeah..Hello!
I'll just update for a while and in college life, I met many new friends and realised that this world is damn small cause a lot of my friends knew my friends...IKR!
Well, I've lived my life very happily and I'm so outspoken to other people not being the shy person I'm in high school and its surprising cause I'm living my new life here, right now.
And at campus, I had attended this awesome talk with Nick Vujicic with many people going of course and I sat wayyyy at the back in the hall.
He is so inspirational and I'm sooo lucky to have attend his talk (although I never get to hug him and asked him questions)
I'll post my pictures and clearly, this is my life I'm livin right now ;)
Let em talk


Chillin with them at Papa John's ;)


Class photo after orientation for english! (that's why everyone dressed up formally) :D 

I'm lazy to upload the Nick Vujicic picture but...I can give you fool proof with just this ;) and the event is already over so..hahahahah 


Good night peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!