Something Off Topic

Life is quite good now. Stable. HAHAHAHAHAH
No idiotic stupid reason from friendships. Which is good. I like it.
In a way it's quite boring also cause I've never been to anywhere during the holidays and I know I have to update this dead blog.
Can't believe I never update it for two months.
Well, here I am blogging while eating my Rocky stick. Things have been busy in assignments and well...some of them are finished and some are not.
It's so tiring AHAHAHAHA
Anyways, this is off topic but I would like to say about Miley Cyrus.
What the hell happened to her man?
I know people change as they grow older but not in this crazy way aite?
I know that people wanna change their image but not this way. What's with her man?


It's kinda disgusting. Literally. You're performing girl.
When I saw this video, all the people who were watching it are speechless. 
Even me myself because she used to be so decent and sweet. Oh godddddddddd
Okay I'm just gonna bless her that she goes back to normal soon. 
p.s: I saw Robin had a boner AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!