Don't ever be a jackass friend in life.

Well, I wanna write in this particular post today because I'm inspired by one of my friend's speech in class and titled "How to be a better friend".
And heck yeah, I'm so glad that I'm not a jackass friend who leaves people behind when their having struggles, leaves them for no particular fucking reason and I don't dump them.
There are just so many ways that you can be a better friend.
Besides, I'll just be saying what my friend said in class on how to a better friend because I have the need to spread this out and here are a list of em. (I might have forgotten but I have my points too #whatever)

1. Listen to them when they're trying to pour out their secrets or saddest moments

There's a reason why they tell you. They might trust you and rely on you or they just need a friend to listen them out because not every moments can be shared. Listen to them attentively. It's not that hard to put yer butt down to a chair and listen to your friends right? You must also have a part of keeping their secrets and not to blast everything out to the world. They might be the friends that you need in future too. :)

2. Do not backstab/gossip your friend/Be honest to them

I'm sure everyone has done this right? Well, it's fucking bad because it would lead to stupid dramas in life and I tell you, it's not worth it. Just tell them the truth because they deserve it. Don't hide it from them. Life's too short to have these shits. The more you gossip about your friend, the more you'll hate them (I just realized). Hate is not a good thing either. Forgive and forget, move on with life. 

3. Be there for them when they have hard times

Is it really that easy to leave a friend when she's having the worst time of her life? Don't you feel guilty or anything that makes you feel bad at all? If you want to be her best friend, be there for her/him when they have the hardest times of their lives. I've been through this and let me say, the hardest times brought me friends I could trust. 

These are just what I have to say. in the speech there was 5 but I forgot the other two but in my life, there are just these 3. I'm sure everyone went through what I've went through and have your own life principles too. Be sure to appreciate every single friend you have in life, throw the bad ones out and live life to the fullest as life is just too short to not enjoy it. :) Good luck! xoxo, Kimmie.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!