Long Hiatus



I've visited my blog and realised that I missed out on a year (or more) because I have other social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat to update on but my Snapchat is basically dead because I'm cheating on it with Insta.

But not because of social media that kept me company but rather my life as a degree student just got hectic and I didn't manage my time to write in my blog too. Every time I come across something interesting, I always took pictures and say "I must update my blog with this content" but I never did in the end because I always forgot and kept myself busy with assignments most of the time.

Mostly is because posting and updating and blogs is not the main trend anymore but since I've written so many posts about my life here, I couldn't just ditch it. I don't have the heart to do it. I was about to switch to Wordpress because I heard that the layouts there are awesome when I checked up on Blogger to find out that they also updated their layout designs so... I'm not going anywhere but here. I'm also lazy to create another account for Wordpress. A persons brain can't store that much of a memory (laughs).

Looking back at my posts, I want to stop using emoji faces with just typing because they look so ugly and I didn't know that Blogger had updated emojis to like...iPhone emojis...😆 Now I can use these and express myself even well....I'm like a frog that just had jumped out from the well...this is bad...😐

I've always been giving food reviews too because I've been eating and eating the past few years and less likely to talk about beauty products and also life. Mostly I'll just put picture worthy photos about beauty and giving honest reviews...if I'm hardworking. 😂 

Recently my life as a degree student had just ended and oh how much I miss those carefree days with friends as life is slowly being like a bitch because of work and also how many things I've realised properly by the surroundings around me. Finishing degree is one thing, I don't have to do assignments anymore but work gives me more assignments and more stress is given. I'm not even sure whether I can even update my blog....since it's alive after for SO LONG. 

This is all for my long hiatus post and it feels great to write like this too. I know not many people are reading my blog but I'm just happy to write it like this. 

xoxo, Cecilia.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review