Funny and Silly Day

My nail lesons hav started ytd....n so saturday n sunday wont b a boring day at al again!~ WOOHOO! Bt den, my so cal '' big sized fren'' we cal him in chinese is ''DA ZHI LAO''. Hehe. He like 2 kacau mi so much tht I sumtimes wana kil him so much! Bt den I oso like 2 disturb him oso! LOL! Its so gud 2 b bak 2 nail lesons but den sumtimes....I wil b veri emo cuz sumtimes i do nail veri ugli n nt nice...i wil b sad n veri emo! Ahaha! Den....2nite, wen i was eatin diner..I duno whts wrong wit mi, wen i drop 1 of my chopsticks, I lose balance n i fel wen i tried 2 held on my sis hand o my sis chair.....n de place is on a restaurant.....SO EMBARASING!~ Oh wel, dis is de 1st time I neva went 2 de iff n yr end concert....Dam it sad...I always go 2 dis events but dis yr neva go..sad...Bt...nex yr sure I go de...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!