ESP 4u for YOUTH!~

18th - 21st of November...I went 2 de so-caled-thought-boring-course....I came 1 day earlier b4 de course..It was in Penang sumor....Luckily, I tuk de airplane....hehe. Den, after an hour pased...we stayed at de hotel...dis hotel is caled YMCA..LOL. Den, wen i saw de board of YMCA, I saw Ho Yik Tuck. If I terbalik, it wil b Ho Tuck Yik. AHAHAHA....reminds mi of my kor Tuck Yik. Den, I went out wit dis tcher caled Calvin. He bring us go out n eat. I duno tht Penang fud so nice 2 eat. In KL, de kuey teow so big piece bt den rite in Penang, de kuey teow piece so smal n de prawn so big!!!! So nice 2 eat man! Bak 2 YMCA, slep lo! At 2.58..I woke up coz de aircond is mor 2 de side n so hot like hel!!!!Den slep again.....

Den de nex day, so mani ppl cum 2 YMCA...At 1st my sis n I duno whr 2 gather. Den we realize a lot of ppl came 2 YMCA. So my sis say '' Mei, r we actuali gatherin here?'' So I say....''Ya!''. Den a lot of ppl were lining up 2 get in 2 get t-shirts n name tag...so we waited...lol. Den we we gt inside...I saw a lot of unknown ppl...I oso duno tht mani ppl wil cum. Scary...Wen it started...de tchers r intro-in demself. I knw sum tchers dere cuz I met dem sumwhr in KL b4. Den we started separatin groups. We talk about ourselves n record it in a buk...so we make frens veri fast!!! I'm so hapi man!~ Den after tht, we hold our hands n make a big circle. Micheal tcher said tht no girls shud b bside girls. So our sides hav boys. Haiz. Den wen we make dis circle, Micheal tcher said tht we say de num n he count de mins. Den at 1st we r slow...bt den de mor we do it, de mor we r faster edi...sum ppl gt scolded by Tcher Micheal cuz dey din snatch de num wit dem..so gt scolded. I pity dem. Walao..I tel u..Dam interestin man. We gt 2 knw ourselves n other ppl....Tcher Micheal say al dose stuf tht hu we r...r so dam it funi.....AHAHAHA....I stil remember it in my mind til now....We also did a show which represent ourselves. Lol. Our group...de 6th group won cuz of our talents...ahahaha..lol. Shud hav let other ppl record it...At lunch, most of us din eat tht much n left. We din reli eat finish la. Den our so cal head-of-discipline tel us tht we nid 2 eat finish, clean up evriting bla bla bla....if we din do tht, our marks for our group wil dcrease.....WTH! We oso watched dis clip frm Japan. It is caled de 30 ppl 31 legs. Tcher Micheal wanted us 2 do dis at de 2nd day. Wen we watched de clip, it lasted 4 an hour. My legs r gona hav cramp. After de show, Tcher Fu caled sum ppl up. Coz dey do sum mistakes. Actuali its nt a punishment, its a bday surprise. We, de ppl in ESP students r so shocked! lol. Dey cried...(de pics r shown below) N u knw wht clas end? U guess....11 pm we oni end clas n after clas ends.....we went 2 an asrama....n u knw wht....in 1 toilet..dere r 3 bathrooms ONLY! U tel mi how 2 bath in time?! Sum of deir rooms...dey sleep edi bt den ler...dey scared so din off de lights lo. I cant reli sleep at de 1st nite cuz de pilow 2 hard....sob sob...Den sum other rums were like talkin...sleepin late.







2nd day=

We woke up at 5.45. So dam it tiring. Lucky I managed 2 chg my clothes in de toilet...Toilet gt so mani ppl wana bath...Lucky i din go cuz....I dun feel like bathin....We gather at de hal..nt reli hal but its like a gatherin place.....We went 2 YMCA. After eatin breakfast, our head-of-discipline tel us bout our bhaviour in de dorm..Walao, we al do like din off de lights, talkin, sms-in,sleepin late...he dcrease our marks so mani like hell!!!!!! Sad man. We did dis activity.It was kinda like veri hard but den it is veri interestin.De leaders wil take de hula hoop. Wen we wana cros de hula hoop, we mus nt let our clothes touched on de hula hoop. If anibodi acidentali touches de hula hoop, mus go over again. Veri tiring. But we neva gave up! So we kept tryin til de end! In de end, we did it!!!! At 12.30, we went 2 de asrama field 2 d de 30 PPL 31 LEGS!!!! I was so xcited bt den ler, my pants kinda short so i almost cnt ply but den ler, de tcher ask mi in chinese so nw i translate '' U sure u can ply?'' Den I say '' I can''. Den tcher said again'' R u sure?'' Den I say '' Yes. I'm sure!''So i plyed...lol..I mus borow 1 ppl sox so tht I dun get hurt. Cuz my tchers say tht if I wana ply, I mus borow sumbodi's sox tht its long n thick..So i borowed a young boys sox. His name is Beng Siong. He verii cute n cubby!~ I borowed his sox n dis is my 1st time borowin other ppl sox! Lucky his sox r thick n long!!!!! I thank him so much man! I felt so touched! It was reli hard at 1st...we kept lukin at our legs cuz we r scared bt den de mor we practise, de mor we get beter instead...Tcher said tht we mus luk at his eyes!!!!! Den we kept lukin at his eye n we shouted 1,2,1,2,1,2........Sum ppl were scared cuz dey neva luk at tcher eyes n tcher scold dem. So at tht time, we realized our mistakes n gettin beter..so we ran...Den wen we wana countdown....tcher told us tht he had a bet wit other tchers n if our group neva get no.1...he nid 2 belanja other ppl makan...haha. Bt den ler, we won at de countdown n de fastest! YAY! Other tcher nid 2 belanja my tcher fud! YAY! We r so hapi n exhausted. After we came bak, Tcher Micheal can make us slep oso....he cal us 2 relax n stuf...Den I slep jor...Walao..geng man!!!!!!!!! Den ater slepin....we played de ''HU KE ZHUAN ZHANG'' game. Its kinda fun n nice 2 ply. Its a group nid like bout 6 ppl....Den rite, example 1 person pointed at u ''HU'' den de person tht u pointed wil point other person ''KE'' den wen dis guy was bein pointed...he wil point other ppl ''ZHUAN'' den wen de other ppl was bein pointed again...den dey point at sumbodi else ''ZHANG'' den dis person wil say HUGA HUGA! Den de right n left wil say HESHO HESHO HESHO! If u dun wana confuse yorself, u point yorself. Den later it gets even harder n nice 2 ply! BUAHAHAHA! Den wen pointed at other ppl o mi....I o other ppl wil say HUGA HUGA, left n right HESHO HESHO HESHO, den de other bside HESHO HESHO HESHO is HUA LA HUA LA. Den de other hard step is...after HUA LA HUA LA is HI HA HI HA..de waves...lol...dam hard..I kip losin n lose 4 until like 7 marks....sob!



Luk at de tcher in charge...laugh so big!!!!



He duno wht 2 do....blur...







Listening atentively...







I point at sumbodi...



I pointing at 1 of my fren..

I dun wan put animor pics...

Actuali, b4 dis activiti, we plyed dis game caled de train..sumting i duno...Den we r suposed 2 sit veri close on de floor. Man, infront of mi was a litle boy u knw. Den rite, I dun wana sit tht close. Geli...Sry no pic. Dis game oso quite fun. 2 leaders nid 2 cary a smal sized person. Cary 2 de end den if hu is de fatest 2 hug Tcher Micheal, wins. So we tried our bes...lol. Den in de nite, Tcher Micheal told us bout energy. He said tht energy can b seen so he asked sum ppl wether dey blieve o nt. Sum ppl say yes sum ppl say no. So it s like kinda interestin. 1 ppl standing. All yor body straight n let yor hands touch de person. N if de person can feel it, she o he wil faint. So wen I tried it, I felt a big force in my head n fainted. Its reli real....After tht activity, we had dis huging ting goin on. Dey demonstrate it 2 us so dam it funi. Dey do it so robotic. Lol. Dey oso showed how 2 do de sign meanin '' I LOV U''. Den group 1,2 n 3 make a circle inside. Den group 4,5 n 6 make a circle outside. Wen I sod bhind dis guy caled Sze Shean, I wanted 2 laugh so hard. Its time 4 us 2 hug. Lights r al off. Tcher Micheal was bhind sumting tht we cnt c him. He say al dose touchin stuf 2 make us cry. We mus oso show a sign tht means ''I LOV U''. Den rite, wen i showed de sign 2 Sze Shean, he dun wan hug bt hold hand so I was like ok....Den rite, wen Tcher Micheal say luk into evribodi's eye, I luk at his eyes...I reli wana laugh. I cnt reli c ppl in de eyes cuz 2 mi it luks seriously weird. Haha. Den after each stori de ppl outside de circle mus go another step. Dis time al r huging n hold hands. Frm de 3rd story, I cried n hugged ppl. Lol. Evri Tcher Micheal say 1 story, touching until cry like shit man. Den after de activity, we shared our xperiences. Actuali, after 1 show o smting, we shud actuali share our xperiences. Den each group hav 3 candles. We shud blow it out after de ceremony. Bt sum of de groups candle autoblow out edi. Den Tcher Micheal say tht we nid 2 write a letter of apreciation n thx 2 our parents. Den our tcher in each group hav gaven us a small little card 2 write 4 our tchers n frens. I wrote alot....Tcher Eugene said tht each dorm shud bathe 4 oni 15 mins. I was in a hurry n jus wash my hair like dat. O nt my group lose marks. Hate it.

3rd day=

Is de last day.....de sad day 4 mi!!!!! Haiz...we did a lot of activities la. Tcher Micheal oso mentioned bout de joke competiton at de 2nd day...o 1st day..4got. So rite, on de 2nd day, we had dis litle girl. Our groups secret weapon...she mus say a joke. She was so scared n she cried on de 3rd day. My asistant monitor in my group talk wit her 2 make her havin mor confidence..lol. After lunch, we had practice wit her. We gav her a lot of hints at de 2nd day. Dere is dis guy caled Wei Kit, kinda funi person, gav her a lot of funni hints. Lol. Den wen de day had cum. We came 2 de stage. N she tel jokes. We r like sitin down..pretendin 2 b poo-in...haha. Den in de end. We won!!!!!!! But den rite, group no.2 dam it funi. Dere is dis guy wearin sharp color bra n he put 2 paper bals inside. Dam it funi. U guys shud c la. De boys in our skul wil tink dirty minded. Lol. Den, Tcher Micheal wanted each group 2 hav a dancing queen n king. So my group hav a veri gud dancer, den rite, I've always wanted 2 dance so my asistant monitor almost dance so I said 2 her tht I wana dance so den we oni had a few mins 2 practice. Haiz. Its time 2 go out 2 de dance floor. I'm scared...Den wen de song start I was feelin veri nervous n scared. My sis oso did join it. She was hot!!!!!So wen de chorus start o sumting. I make my own moves n I was like so daring...omg...I hate it. Den in de end, i make de wrong moves n my partner said 2 mi, '' Poh Kim, r u doin it corect?'' Den i say'' Dun care, jus folow mi..''. Lol. After de dance, I ran bak 2 my groups place n I was veri scared. Shivered oso. Den Tcher Micheal say ''Evribodi gather in front here''. So I was walkin bak dere. Den its de voting....my group get de lowest marks. Coz of mi....coz of mi I let my group down. I was tinkin of tht in my heart. So wen I get bak 2 my group, I cried, den Sarah quickly huged mi. I felt relieve but I wanted 2 cry even louder since I was reli sad. Den after evri1 went 2 eat, I cried louder n evribodi cornered mi said tht I had aredi tried my bes. I dun blieve dem n went 2 de toilet wit Sarah n Jing Ting. My sis run 2 mi n said y I was cryin. Den I said tht I lost. So den Jing Ting n Sarah said tht I can b as gud as my sis n so on. Wen I went bak 2 de cafeteria, I saw Tcher Douglas cheerin mi up n I said '' Stop it!''. Wel I did kinda wanted 2 laugh...So den wen I gt my seat,my asistant monitor said 2 evribodi tht I had did it. So evribodi shouted '' POH KIM, U HAD TRIED!!!! ''. I was reli touched. Den Wei Kit make tcher laugh until his tea came out frm his mouth! LOL man. He spurt out. N evribodi laugh. We had dis hilarious competition. Tcher Micheal said 2 tuk off our shoes n pile wich is de highest pile of shoes. De hal stink wen we tuk off our shoes...smelly.Den group 4 won 4 tht ting. Den, Tcher Micheal said 2 pluck our longest bulu in our legs. So we al tuk our longest 1..hilarious rite? Later, Tcher Micheal told us another ting. De group nid 2 take off their clothes n pants 2 de talest model in our group. So we gave our jackets n stuf. A leader in group no.4 tuk off her pants..morover she's a girl. So dam it daring man. So I wan u 2 c de photo below de blog.




De bulu's tht we pluck in group no.6!!!!





De ppl hu tuk off deir clothes in group no.6!!!!!!




De models on de stage.....



De ppl hu tuk off deir pants n clothes

After dis event, we plyed dis game caled de CASHFLOW. Our groups went 2 other groups....al de groups do de same ting oso. We plyed dis game quite interestin oso. I had a partner wich is a guy. But u knw wad hapen in de end? I'm de 1st 1 hu gt babies n de veri 1st round.....sob!!!! Cz de instructor said tht hu gt babies shud sing hapi bday song. So evribodi in my group sing tht song...so embarasin....almost like evri group is singing it....haiz...let u all c de pic...



Wen i gt de baby....



N dis was b4 i gt de baby....

Haiz....tht day reli kek sei mi...play until quite interesting....in de end...all my fren gt 1 baby I got so mani babii..I gt 3 n dey oni get 1..curse my fren Jing Ting. She's de 1 hu said tht I can born a lot of babies....Btw...nt tht curse la ha...After dis event...we saw a red carpet n Tcher Micheal said nt 2 wear shoes o sox. We wonder y...so wen Tcher Micheal tuk off de red carpet, we saw a lot of glas bt sum ppl din blieve it so Tcher Fu tuk out a piece of glas n drop it on de floor. We ppl r shocked bout it.....lol...Tcher Micheal teach us sum step so we din get hurt. Our tchers did it 1st. Nobodi gt hurt. We hav confidence in ourselves tht we cn do it oso. Dis event is 2 face our fears. So we students walk de glas road. Tcher Micheal caled de glas road is Mo Wang Tien Tang De Lu.















After dis has ended, evribodi is suposd 2 giv deir xperiences. Den Tcher Micheal said 2 us tht dis boy hu caled Jia Fei, shouted 4 al of us 63 ppl. Tcher Micheal said us 2 giv him a clap. We did. Duno wad time..so mani parents came edi....We dun wana go home actuali...We had our motto competiton n my group gt de last 1....bt Tcher Douglas said tht even we lose, we stil learn sumting. Haiz....we had our group photo...I tuk sum pics wit my frens quickly....lol....Den sum of dem went home safely...Dis is wht I wana say 2 ESP!

Dear ESP frens n tchers:

I ALWAYS LOV U ALL. IN DIS COURSE I HAD LEARNT A LOT OF TINGS THT I HAV NEVA BEEN B4! MY DEAR FRENS, PLS DUN 4GET MI N PLS IF U 4GT MI, I WIL B VERI SAD. ADD MY EMAIL, FRENSTER: ceciliacpk@hotmail.com. GROUP NO.6 PLS 加油N U WIL B MY 家人4EVA!!!! LOV U ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

Comments

wtf!!wat a looong story!

cpk!!i mish u!!owh..and i saw ur sis in the news paper...crying???yew chuan told me...he said..'omg i saw poh yee crying in the news paper'

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!