Bad tim3$

In skul....dere a lot of bad stuf goin around..I heard tht Egbert ran away frm his home n I knw tht he is up 2 sumting since he din cum 2 skul 4 3 days. Wel, 2day in de toilet..I heard wht Andrea said 2 his grandma n it was like so touching...Wel, I oso tink bout Egbert din hav a mother's lov....nomali girls n boys like dis din hav mother love...wil like dis de....its true la...I dun lie de....Den on de 4th day of skul...I wana apologize 2 Kei Loon. Den I stand at de mide of skul outside de lobby..I shouted ''I'M SORRY KEI LOON!''. It was kinda embarasing....Den sum of my frens went n asked him wether he acepted my apologi...He said tht I shouted ike a dog! If a fren say like tht...means he is nt yor true fren. It hurts so much! I shudnt b his fren animor! I cried in tears n I'm so sad! N den wen Nabil was in my clas....evribodi saw mi cry...Den dey said tht Nabil make mi cry...Wen I heard tht...I laughed!haha.....Wel...I beter 4gt dese stuf..I shud nt hav a fren like him animor..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!