Chef Soon Kor 阿順哥鮑魚盤菜 Restaurant Review

Hey people! I'm back because I have some free time..on a friday night! yay!
Okay, since Chinese New Year is coming, my family will always crave for Yee Sang from all restaurants but the best Yee Sang we've tried is at Pik Wah Lou located nearby Chin Woo basketball stadium!
I'll be doing a review soon on Pik Wah Lou! Just stay tuned to my blog!
A little info about Yee Sang (all credited to Google) : It usually consists of strips of raw fish (most commonly salmon), mixed with shredded vegetables and a variety of sauces and condiments, among other ingredients. Yusheng literally means "raw fish" but since "fish (鱼)" is commonly conflated with its homophone"abundance (余)", Yúshēng (鱼生) is interpreted as a homophone for Yúshēng (余升) meaning an increase in abundance. Therefore, yusheng is considered a symbol of abundance, prosperity and vigor.
The reason why I came to Chef Soon Kor's restaurant is because Pik Wah Lou is on full house and therefore, my new food journey here begins! 

When I walked into this restaurant with my family, all I see in their parking are all nice cars like Porsche, BMW, Mercedes.....all rich people come here to eat.....WHICH YOU DON'T SEE EVERYDAY!

Their Yee Sang is quite fresh, salmon is a little too thick, but it's so light seasoned that I just find it good. My level of tasting Yee Sang must be the best but so far, their yee sang is just good. Very suitable for elderly people because it's very fresh, light seasoned and also not so much of colouring.


The way that they steamed this fish was just awesome.


Right: The way they fry their spinach is just awesome and by far the best spinach I've ever tasted in my life. 
Left: The Kailan is also very well cooked and tasty. 
This vege dish is like the highlight of the whole of food we ordered. 


Their Signature Prawn WatanHor. By frying it with the prawn, it gives the noodle more taste and fragrance. Without the prawn is just meh, really. xD
The prawn is well cooked and I just seem to crave this more but due to seafood allergy, I can't eat that much. :(


All photos credited to my sister's iPhone6+


There was another dish that we ordered but I never took a picture of it.
The other dish was Pork's Legs. They tasted so good omgggg!
I'm giving this restaurant a rating of 8/10 because of it's good service and food. :)

Address: Stadium Chin Woo, Jalan Hang Jebat50510 Kuala LumpurKuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2078 1191

xoxo, Cecilia. 
Stay tuned 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!