Bad Mood Day

2day a lot of ppl bad mood...I tink. Oh wel, I said dis becuz 2day Jes gt expelled and we r veri sad 4 tht. Sharon, Yew Chuen n Alison cried. Dis is de 1st time I c dem cry like dis. Sharon's face were all red. Dis is de 1st time I c her cry liked this oso. I pity her. Den ler, in art leson, Mr Iqbal angri cuz Yew Chuen din pass up his work. My 1st time c-ing Mr Iqbal like dis. When he shouted in class, I was like...shivering all over. Haiz. Cik Najwa oso sad 2day. I tink during Eng time, de lion was like so eager 2 c Jeslyn out of de clas. I was wonderin if she eva feel pity in Jes. She ask Jes so mani times tht wen is her uncle gna come fetch her. I tink she ask 4 5 times. Haiz. I know de ppl in my clas knows hu's de lion. Den 2day I oso bad mood cuz I was opening wht kind of knife did Brian bring so den I tink Amir's sliver is on my hand so I went 2 wipe it away wen I din realized tht I had cut on Sasha's hand. I din mean 2 do it! Den de stupid Brian go n scold me.WTF MAN!!!!!!!!! I tried 2 defend myself frm nt cryin but in de end I cried. I frm de start oso nt ngam key wit Brian gehh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!