Random..

2day is like a random day la. A bit emo bout 20%. Lol. I took some pics during art 2day. In art, we learned bout line n blind counter drawing. De line drawing we mus nt stop de pencil. We mus nt stop. Dam hard. I cheated a lil bit cuz too tiring edi. So hard. De blind wan is worser cuz I drew it so dam frikin ugli! Lol! Shud hav took a pic of it. I took my clay art. Nth 2 do....Jes n Kok Ken were de models 2day....I went into de audition 2day. De judges r Mr Ramesh, Cik Mahani n Najwa. I was surprised tht Cik Najwa is dere.....lol! Mr Ramesh caled 2 come bak on Wednesday cuz he dn wan mi 2 hold de lyrics. He said my voice was nice. Lol!!!!




My clay art...


De models...
Took a pic of dem..Nurisa n Jac!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!