Runaway

I wanted to runaway frm home...
Things r just too hard 4 me at home...
Nags frm my mum...
I cnt take it animor...
She kept sayin bout my bloody attitude..
Dont she thinks I got fed up?
I got fed up evritime!
And morover, I dont think she loves me....
She always compare tome with my sis...
I hate it la..
Either she wil say tht she wil hav mor future den me or mor talents den me..
She haven c de inside of me tht I cn hav potentials in myself..
I'm bein sick of dis..
I think she reli wants me to learn piano..
WTF!
I hav no talent in doin instrumental but singing!
I hav no interest in piano get it?!
I've been in the bus for the freakin morning jus to think of running away..
I dont think anyone in my family loves me...
I kinda hate my family though..
De 1st one to hate was my 4th aunt!
She's such a fuckin bitch!
Wen my mumn I had a prob, she wil always campur in..
Not her business den fuck off la!!!!!!!!!!
BITCH LA! WHY MUS U BE MY AUNT!?
My uncles are ok but I didn't like the youngest uncle...I think he had attitutional probs!
My sis, sometimes wen I say something funny like bullying small kids, she wil jus beat or pinch me at the tummy. She didn't think I veri pain wan de mer?
Seriously la.
Another thing was also my bro...
Wen he gets angry, he wil always blame me. Wht a frikin bastard is he? Mou dai mou sai...DIU!
I'm now veri angry. I cnt take it animor. I feel like I wanted something to vent on!
But sometimes, I dunno why...Wen dey say a word, I started to cry...
What a crybaby bitch.
I duno wht to say animor nw 4 I had alredi vented my anger in my blog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!