Pics in Singapore!

I promised to upload de pics..n here we go!!!~







In Air Asia....kinda ugli..not as high clas as KLIA!~

In my uncle's house..nth 2 do..sis help me take~




Outside of Parkway Parade


Me n Piglet~
Me n Winnie the Pooh~
Poh Kim Video~ My name! HAHAHA
Before we went to Mandarin Oriental, we took pics..ahahaahaha..actuali got a lot wan but my sis dun wan put in my pendrive..say I so mafan..haha
My grandpa so leng zai~ hahaha
The one in the tux is my uncle and de 1 wit de gown is Aunty Penny~ hahaha..she's born in canada....n lives in Hong Kong~ Both of dem r lawyers..cool rite?
1st time eatin dis awesome thing..i didnt noe tht it tasted so nice!!! I wan more! Choc x Strawberry
De toilet damn nice man!
We sit de view super nice..we sit at de centre
Do u knw y dey put sunflower? Cuz his wife loves it...
Eating time~~~~~~ De food dere is freakin awesome..awesome den m'sia's..haha..I drank red wine tht day, drank in a fast way..whole face red tht time..but nt drunk la..haha
I look like a retard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review