Wht de FUCK!

I hate dis fuckin day wich is my bday!
I cnt believe dey jus ignore me like tht..
It hapens ytd..
I cnt blieve dey jus ignore me like dis all of a sudden...
Its not fair..
I din do anithing 2 dem oso...
2day, one of my fren told me de whole thing..I was like WTF?
She cal me 2 pretend 2 b sad n I did...
I pretended 2 b sad edi but dey r too over..
Fucker Justin Lam n Marcus threw paper on me....
Wht did I ever do to dem...I was confused...
How long dey wanted 2 pretend?
I had pretend edi..
I know de whole thing..
Stop it la pls...
It was suposed 2 b my hapi day...dun do dis 2 me...
Its my bday la..come on...
I had enuf 2day..
No mood 2 study animor...
My heart got so mani scars now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review