My Heart Hurts

My heart hurts yesterday when I'm crying.
Why when my love for him goes deep, he left me.
And I dont feel like talking to him anymore.
I didnt dream anything about him today.
I didnt dream anything, wait, I did except for stupid weird dreams I had.
I broke up with him after I asked him to give me a second chance cause I felt that he didn't liked me and blah blah blah ( those blah blah blah, I cant really say out )
For the past few days, I've been dreaming about him and I didnt know that I would miss him so much.
He doesn't like me anymore
My eyes were like..they cant open and I feel like continuing my sleep but I cant. >:(
My heart really hurts from this heart ache.
Time oh time, let me recover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden