New Year, First Day in School

Hey peeps!
Sorry for blogging so late!
Been busy these days and lazy to blog!
I've been busy and I can hardly touch the computer cause of homework and I always forgot to update my blog.
So here I am now, blogging.
I spend my New Years by eating steamboat with my family and the first day of school was damn fun!
I kept on laughin & laughin!
Anyways, things have turned out really good and cause this is also my last year in high school.
I've been reading so many manga's lately too!
And actually I can have the time to watch Beelzebub but I wanna spend my time reading manga's and go for tuition.
Cause if I watch anime, I dont like the feeling where you have to stop and watch it again the day after.
*laughs*
I also wanna start vlogging and make comedy videos like what Nigahiga does. Vlogging makes it easier by just talking :D
I'm gonna create my own Youtube account soon :D
So, I hope you can support me and subscribe to me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!